Tuesday 23 October 2012

Gold Accessories

I'm loving the mixing of gold accessories at the moment, i took these pictures a couple of days ago and honestly i haven't had time to post them (blame my 9-5).

 

There is a story behind these Qupid Giuseppe Zanotti inspired heels, i first saw this heels on a facebook page (FBI) there was a contest and i gave it a try but unfortunately someone else won the heels, fortunately for me there was more than one pair, to cut a long story short i finally got the pair (yay to me).




What I'm Wearinng;
Blazer: (Old-Thrifted)
Skinny Pants: (Old - Thrifted)
Gold Choker: Lulu Must Havs
Gold Giuseppe Zanotti Peep toe heels: Qupid Via FBI.

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing Liz! I'm loving your pants. I can never find black pants that fit so perfectly!

    - Gabrielle
    FashionBeautyInsight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabrielle truly appreciate it, God i'm so in love with the shoes can't wait for the next pick..

      Delete